Do you use WordPress for all/some of your online marketing campaigns?
The software connects directly to Facebook to retrieve your visitors’ details, and as
soon as they click confirm, they will be automatically added to your email list,
before they are forwarded to the content that they wanted to access.
Are you an affiliate marketer?
Well, they say the money is in the list, and how much more money could you earn with
an extra 850 subs each and every week?
You could start promoting more products and getting more commissions.
Whatever niche you’re in, having your own audience of targeted, engaged email
subscribers is still the number one way to make money. With 92% of online adults using email,
and 61% using it every single day, if you’re serious about your business,
you NEED to have an email list.
The problem is that it’s getting harder and harder to get opt-ins, as people become more and
more wary of squeeze pages and lead magnets.
I want you to understand why you need this software, and why it will help you improve
your online marketing, bringing better results than you ever thought possible.
– Anyone can use Leadifly, all that you need is a WordPress blog.
– You don’t need a budget for traffic, and this software will instantly bring you better results
with your existing visitors.
– You can be sure you are getting REAL emails instead of fake ones.
– Potential customers know & trust Facebook so you gain their authoritative trust.
– Having Leadifly on your pages will grow your email list on autopilot.
– Real email leads will help you market to your prospects better
share anywhere online, in order to generate INSTANT leads.